our pad

our pad

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our Easter Ideas

"Happy Easter" read a banner I made to match the napkins and plates above the dessert table. The centerpiece was made of layered yellow and green peeps and topped off with similarly pastel colored candy robin eggs.  I arranged tulips in a narrower container and placed inside the larger vase. I made egg shaped cake pops dipped and white chocolate and decorated with pastel confetti and glitter. I also made coconut cupcakes and frosted with vanilla frosting. I set the cupcakes in an over sized muffin liner which I had glued ribbon from end to end to make an Easter basket for the cupcake.  The dinner table was set with napkins tied with a variety of pastel ribbons and a small wooden egg.  Some brightly colored eggs nestled in a Waterford crystal bowl helped set the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment