our pad

our pad

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mess Makers

Cleaning up after my kids is a full time job. At the girls music and gym class they are the first to jump up and start helping out at clean up time, but at home its a different story. I like my house organized and tidy, but my kids are out to sabatoge me at every turn. They can empty a cabinet in the blink of an eye, dump a box of crackers in a matter of seconds, unravel a roll of toilet paper before I notice they've left the room, write on walls faster than I can write my name, and leave a path of destrution wherever they go! Today I used up an entire box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, trying to wipe my walls and tables clean of crayon and smudge marks. Here is just a sampling of the messes I encountered today:

Addie is just starting to get in on the mess making action, seen here after she dumped the basket of winter hats of gloves. Oh well time for spring anyway!


Avery attempting to clean up the coffee grinds she spilled while rummaging through the trash.


Ella apparently thought her artwork should be framed on display, so colored right over the frame with permanent marker (don't worry she colored on the walls too)!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you, Amanda! Thanks so much for coming by and following! I look forward to reading more about you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete