our pad

our pad

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Status Updates...

Recent Status Updates....


  1. Avery just got her second haircut in a week. The first done by a professional at the salon, the second "touch-up" job done by her twin and a pair of fingernail scissors...
  2. 8:15am and twins are already in for a nap which they requested. No idea what time they woke up, all I know is when I heard them at 5am much damage involving an entire can of shaving cream, Easter chocolate, and an overflowing sink had already been done. Back to cribs we go...
  3. Taking full advantage of having Jameson on school vacation, first we went to Starbcks (he ran in and got my coffee while I waited with girls in the car), then we went to the pharmacy (he ran in and grabbed a few items on my list while I waited in the car), then we went for lunch (he ran in and grabbed my order while I waited in the car). Finally starting to earn his keep around here...
  4. Addison just drank all of Cameron's sea monkeys...prehistoric sushi?
  5. April Fools Day might just be Cameron's favorite holiday. So far I've fallen for the trip line across the doorway, the hot sauce in my eggs, the booby-trapped faucet, and the prank call he placed telling me his baseball practice was cancelled. The girls were not so amused at him tying the feet of their tights together when they weren't paying attention. I must stay on guard the remainder of the day...
  6. If you happen to see a bright pink sneaker, toddler size 7, on Rt. 9 Eastbound, you'll know it was Addie's (made a brief debut this morning as part of a new spring wardrobe, before retiring early). A small casualty of having the car windows down on this gorgeous day...
  7. Wow, second girls weekend in a row- only this time instead of relaxing with a fruity cocktail on the beach, I'm sitting beside a dirty sandbox trying to keep my drink out of reach!
  8. How can two little girls with the exact same DNA be so different?
  9. How can two boys with the same parents be so different? Both got new sneakers yesterday. One left his new sneakers out in the rain over night, the other came in to change out of his new shoes when it started to rain but not before spending ten minutes washing them clean with a damp cloth...

No comments:

Post a Comment