our pad

our pad

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Jameson's birthday party was scheduled for today, 24 boys at a local field for a baseball game, hot dogs, cake and ice cream. Well, after a solid week+ of rain, we decided to reschedule for next week, although someone suggested that I could just have it at my house- 24 boys at my house, I don't think so! The turnout will not be so great next week, as everyone will be in summer vacation mode by then, but it will still be a party, providing this rain finally stops. School is out for the season but it certainly doesn't feel like summer! Sun, please come out soon, Jameson would like to ride his new bike, Cameron would like to climb some trees, and I would like them both to stop climbing the walls! It would also be nice to get the girls out for a walk and some fresh air.

Here's a clip of the girls getting some indoor exercise earlier today while the rain poured down outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment