our pad

our pad

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

And We're Back!

Missed Me? Well I'm back after a break from blogging, which got longer and longer as the stories and ideas  which I wished to share grew and grew until the list so overwhelmed me that the prospect of starting back up seemed just too daunting.  So I will start fresh instead of playing catch up and sharing the many great memories of the holidays; Halloween with Cinderella and her Two Step Sisters, along with Frankenstein and the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man, Thanksgiving with family, grandparents and great grandparents, Christmas with my three little angel girls who were terrified of Santa, but enjoyed the Polar Express, their first Nutcracker, Christmas Tea, and Holiday Spectacular-  Little girls who Christmas morning were delighted to receive princess dolls, bikes among a pink sea of tutus and dress-up clothes, and my two handsome boys who enjoyed an electronic Christmas, receiving the Itouches they had been asking for and discovering an Xbox which they had earlier overlooked right before they went to bed Christmas night.  Although I'd love to share lengthy posts about our February vacation in Florida, the twins first trip to Disney World and why I came home desperate to sign the youngest three up for swim lesson; I realize it would take forever to get back on track so I'll leave you with this- many more updates, stories and ideas to come...     







3 comments:

  1. So Glad you are back blogging!

    It's a mother-daughter kind of thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I've missed reading your blog. Great pictures, Amanda! I look forward to seeing all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!!!! So glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete